How It Works
Slingshot Rental Schedule/late Fees+
Check-out time is no earlier than 8:00 am on a specified check-out date
Check-in time is as specified on the rental reservation
The vehicle will be held for up to 25 minutes after the reservation time
After 25 minutes the reservation will be treated as a NO SHOW and you will be charged the full rental period charge
Any early returns will be subject to a full charge as per the rental reservation
If the "Polaris Slingshot" is returned passed the 15 minute (Grace period) from the check-in time time. Reservation will be treated as late and will be subject to a late return fee of $50
Rental reservation may be extended at the discretion of Big Rock Slingshot Rentals "Operator" and availability of the "Polaris Slingshot".
If the Renter gets an agreement from the Operator at least 1 hour before the check-in time
Please note all of the extra charges and applicable fee will be charged on the Renter's credit/debit card on file
Reservations are dependent on slingshot availability.
Reservations are accepted via the web page reservation system and call in request there are no refunds for undesirable weather but we will reschedule you and make certain your new reservation is first in.
Rental vehicles will be held for thirty minutes beyond the scheduled reservation time. If you're running late call us! If you do not make your held reservation time $75 will be deducted from your rental fee.
Slingshot operator will need to provide a valid debt/credit card for the security authorization hold.
We hold this deposit as an authorization hold on your debt/credit card it is not a charge.
Our slingshots have no mileage restrictions.
- You must have a current, valid u.S. Or state or international driver's license.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must demonstrate adequate riding skills. A pre-ride evaluation will be conducted to verify you are skilled in the operation of the slingshot
- You agree not to allow anyone other than yourself or other authorized renters under your rental agreement to operate your rental slingshot.
- You agree not to perform stunts of any kind on your rental sportbike including but not limited to, drifting or burnouts.
- We reserve the right to terminate your rental agreement and retake possession of the slingshot in response to a violation of any of the foregoing.
If you need to cancel a confirmed reservation we ask it happens at least 7 days before the start date of the reservation. If you are unable to cancel with us before the 7-day communication and cancellation period your rental purchase will be kept as credit.
Please plan your time accordingly.
Rain and Inclement Weather Cancellation Policy+
Big Rock Slingshot Rentals cannot guarantee the weather conditions or forecast
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your rental prior to check-out date and time if severe weather conditions are imminent, or if we have reason to believe that the Renter passenger may be in danger.
Serve weather may include excessive rain, lightening high winds (25 miles per hour) serve cold or snow and ice.